Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Acting and Facebook

Hi, Everybody!  

I've started a Fan Page on Facebook, and it would mean the world to me if you guys followed me.  Please "Like" me at:

http://www.facebook.com/tmscarborough

I know it's been such a long time since I've posted.  I've had so much happen these past few months.  I've had my fair share of ups and downs.

But, I'm getting back on track. :D

My passion in acting, and though I've been out of the scene for a couple of years, the dream has never left. I was born and raised in Irving, TX, a small, but not too small, just outside of Dallas. (Self biographies are the hardest to write...) Though I'm a southern girl, my heart lies all over. 

My dream is to walk the path less taken. I've never been one to have things just handed to me. I believe that you have to work for what you really want, and that no matter how good you think you are there's always someone better. That just makes me work harder. I believe in chasing down those dreams inside you, and going headstrong into them. No matter the outcome, in the end, you'll have had one hell of a story.

I've been in a few short film in the DFW area; one being "Nelly the Executioner."
Thank you to Hiraya Conspiracy. 

I look forward to my journey as an actress, and I look forward to sharing these moments with my family and friends, and soon to be fans.

As said in "Hitch"- Life is not measured by how breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

With Love,

Teresa Scarborough

No comments:

Post a Comment